- Your Users: What data do we collect?
- Our Customers: What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- Where do we store your data?
- Data Processors and Controllers (GDPR)
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
Your Users: What data do we collect?
When a user loads a page with Watch.ly enabled, we collect:
- A cookie, if Watch.ly is setup to track sessions.
Our Customers: What data do we collect?
When you become a customer, Watch.ly collects the following data:
- Your Name (First, Last, Middle).
- Your Company Name.
- Your Email.
- Your Address.
- Your Credit Card Information.*
How do we collect your data?
We collect data and process data when you:
- Load a website with Watch.ly installed. *We do not collect any PII.*
- Sign up as a customer.
- Use or view our website via your browser's cookies.
How will we use your data?
Watch.ly collects your data so that we can:
- Process your subscription and manage your account.
- Send you notifications and account alerts.
Send you an email to ask for a review.
- We will share your email with TrustPilot, who will send up to two follow up emails and no more. Reach out to support if you'd like to create an account without sharing your email with TrustPilot.
How do we store your data?
Watch.ly goes go great lengths to store as little information as possible.
We store all information in our secured infrastructure hosted by Linode.
Where do we store your data?
Watch.ly is a multi-region SaaS product. As such, we are expected to have availability and serve data close to our customers.
All tenant data currently resides in the US. If you explicitly request EU-only storage this can be provided.
Data Processors and Controllers (GDPR)
Watch.ly uses the following data processors:
- Linode (our hosting company)
- Mailgun (one of our email service providers)
- Sendinblue (one of our email service providers)
- Stripe (our payment service provider)
We currently do not use any of the information you provide for marketing purposes.
What are you data protection rights?
Watch.ly would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access - You have the right to request Watch.ly for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification - You have the right to request Watch.ly correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Watch.ly to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure - You have the right to request that Watch.ly erase your personal data.
The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that Watch.ly restrict the processing of your personal data.
The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to Watch.ly's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability - You have the right to request that Watch.ly transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: Click to Show Email
What are cookies?
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in.
- Session tracking, if enabled.
Additionally, for our marketing site only, Watch.ly uses tracking cookies to:
- Help us improve our advertising.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality - Watch.ly uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and our customer's websites. Third party cookies may be used.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: Click to Show Email
Call us at: Click to Show Phone Number
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel the need that Watch.ly has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner's Office here.